Hungry For a Tasty Deli Opportunity
If you (or a client) have a taste for the deli business, here’s an exciting new recipe for success. Don’t lease your space—buy it.
Delicatessens often face high labor costs and narrow margins, making it critical to manage expenses efficiently. One of a deli owner’s largest expenses is occupancy costs.
Now, at Junction Office Center, 2051 Junction Avenue in San Jose, you can purchase space for your deli—and lock-in your occupancy costs, while enjoying the significant tax advantages and other benefits of property ownership.
- High-quality, 1,286 sq. ft. facility
- Exclusive access to 400 sq. ft. outdoor dining area
- Only deli in 52 unit, 77,400 sq. ft. office complex—for built-in clientele
- Street signage provided
- Ideal Golden Triangle location—56,000 employees within 3 miles and 220,000 employees within 5 miles
- Plumbing and electrical infrastructure in place
- Plenty of customer parking
- Turnkey plan available